This is a compilation of Tall Jokes, categorized by type / situation involved.
If you have a good suggestion, please feel free to add your joke!
Follow this link to the related blog category: Tall People’s Humor
- 6’2″ Maria Sharapova – It’s so cool to be tall
- Tall Quotes – 5’10″ Elizabeth Berkley
- Problems All Tall Women Have – Problems only Tall Women Understand
- 34 things every tall girl can relate to
- Advantages and Disadvantages of being tall
Tall People related to Tall Humor
Pat Stansik (Comedian, 6’4″) [Blog Posts, News, Website]
Kim Blacklock (Comedian, 6’5″) [Blog Posts, News, Website]
Harriet Halloway (Comedian, 6’0″) [Blog Posts, News, Website]
Humor Type: Comebacks
– Situations: Random people asking questions
1) When you’re asked “How tall are you?”
– I’m 5 foot 17 inches (plug in your height).. I am 4 foot 30 inches
– I’m 5-foot-5 (when you’re not)
2) When you’re asked “Do you play basketball” (or volleyball or other sports)”
– No, did you play miniature golf?
3) When you’re asked to get something from the top shelf
– Sure, but could you also get me something from the bottom shelf?
Humor Type: One Liners
1) You must be this tall to ride this ride
2) I ain’t this tall – I’m just sitting on my wallet
Humor Type: Comments on T-Shirts
- You must be this tall to ride this ride
- I’m with Shortie
- Yes, I’m Tall
- No, I don’t play basketball
- Yes, I know I’m tall.
- Yes, I like being tall…although I don’t have much choice.
- No, it isn’t any colder “up here” than it is for you down there.
- No, I don’t play basketball…I’m 45 – fool.
- Yes, I can see down your top ;0)
- Yes, I can hear you – I’m tall not deaf.
- No, my parents did’t stand me in a grow bag…but I do like tomatoes.
- My dad was 6′ 3″ and my mum is 5′ 7″ so no, not particularly.
- No, I’m not still growing….well, not upwards anyway.
- No, I don’t believe you when you say you’ve got a friend who’s taller than me.
- Yes, buying clothes and shoes i difficult but not insurmountable